Harold T. Wilkins
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wilkins was also an influence on the hollow earth theory, as he located the descendants of Atlantis to underground tunnels in South America especially in Brazil, he also discussed underground tunnels in other locations such as the Andes.
- Pirate treasure
- Hunting Hidden Treasures (1929)
- Modern Buried Treasure Hunters (1934)
- Pirate treasure (1934)
- Captain Kidd and his Skeleton Island (1937)
- Panorama of Pirate Treasure (1940)
- Mysteries and Monsters of the Deep (1948)
- The Mystery and Legend of Cocos Treasure Island(1948)
- Ancient astronaut and UFO
- Flying Saucers on the Attack (1954)
- Flying Saucers on the Moon (1954)
- Flying Saucers Uncensored (1955)
- South America
- Mysteries of Ancient South America (1945)
- Secret Cities of Old South America (1952)
- Strange Mysteries of Time and Space (1958)
- Mysteries Solved And Unsolved (1961)
- "Secrets of Ancient Torture Chambers"
- Lewis Spence, Nandor Fodor, Encyclopedia of occultism & parapsychology, Gale Research Inc., 1991 p. 1035 See the section for the Mary Celeste "The most complete survey is that of Harold T. Wilkins in his book Mysteries Solved and Unsolved (London, 1958; reissued in paperback as Mysteries, 1961)".
- Begg, Paul. Mary Celeste: The Greatest Mystery of the Sea. Pearson Education Limited. p. 101.
- The Pan American, Volume 7, Famous Features Syndicate, 1946, p. 11 "Harold T. Wilkins Legend of a Fabulous Empire" discusses Wilkins belief about a "strange white race living in lost cities, amidst the crumbling ruins of once splendid palaces and temples in South America"
- David Hatcher Childress. Lost Cities of North & Central America. Adventures Unlimited Press. p. 244.
- Wilkins, Harold T. Mysteries of Ancient South America. Atlantis Reprint Series. p. 65.
- The subterranean kingdom: a survey of man-made structures beneath the earth, Nigel Pennick, Turnstone Press, 1981
- Unsolved Mysteries, Colin Wilson, BBS Publishing Corporation, 1992, p.160
- "Popular Mechanics". google.com.