From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up harp, harps, harped, or harping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A harp is a type of stringed musical instrument.
Harp or HARP may also refer to:
- French harp, or harmonica
- Blues harp, a style of harmonica-playing in blues
- Jaw harp or Jew's harp, an instrument that is placed in the performer's mouth and plucked
- String Quartet No. 10 (Beethoven), nicknamed the "Harp"
- HARP, a 1985 folk album, and an acronym of the artist names, Holly Near, Arlo Guthrie, Ronnie Gilbert, and Pete Seeger
- HARP algorithm, a medical image analysis algorithm for processing tagged magnetic resonance images.
- HARP (Hadron Production Experiment), an experiment at the CERN Proton Synchrotron
- Project HARP, a joint American-Canadian ballistic re-entry vehicle research project
- Heparin affinity regulatory peptide, the protein Pleiotrophin
- High Accuracy Radial Velocity Planet Searcher, a spectrograph used for research in astronomy
- Harps Food Stores, a supermarket chain in the central U.S.
- Harps GAA, an Irish sports club
- Harp Lager, a brand of beer
- Harp (magazine), a former music magazine
- Home Affordable Refinance Program, a US government program to help homeowners refinance their mortgages
- Harp (surname)
- Harp Lake, a lake in Canada
- High Adventure Role Playing, a role-playing game
- "Harp", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Diatonic harmonica (disambiguation)
- Harpe (disambiguation)
- Harper (disambiguation)
- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), a communication and surveillance systems research project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.