From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up harp, harps, harped, or harping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A harp is a type of stringed musical instrument.
Harp or HARP may also refer to:
- Blues harp, a style of harmonica-playing in blues. Also refers to a diatonic harmonica itself
- Jaw harp, an old instrument that is placed in the performer's mouth and plucked
- HARP, a 1985 folk album, which is an acronym of the album's artist names, Holly Near, Arlo Guthrie, Ronnie Gilbert, and Pete Seeger
- "The Harp", a nickname for Beethoven's String Quartet No. 10
- Home Affordable Refinance Program, a US government program to help homeowners refinance their mortgages
Companies and brands
- Harp (magazine), an alternative music magazine
- Harps Food Stores, a supermarket chain in the central U.S.
- Harp Lager, a brand of beer
- HARP algorithm, a medical image analysis algorithm for processing tagged magnetic resonance images.
- HARP (Hadron Production Experiment), an experiment at the CERN Proton Synchrotron
- Project HARP, a joint American-Canadian ballistic re-entry vehicle research project
- Heparin affinity regulatory peptide, an alternative name for the protein Pleiotrophin
- High Accuracy Radial Velocity Planet Searcher, a spectrograph used for research in astronomy
- Harp (surname)
- Harp Lake, a lake in north-central Labrador, Canada
- Harps GAA, an Irish sports club
- High Adventure Role Playing, a role-playing game
- "Harp", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Harpe, a type of sword
- Harper (disambiguation)
- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), a communication and surveillance systems research project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.