From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up harper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For the musician, see harpist.
Harper may refer to:
- Harper (name), a surname and given name
- Harper Adams University, Shropshire, United Kingdom.
- Harper, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Harper, Liberia
- Harper, California, Modoc County, California, United States
- Harper, former name of Costa Mesa, California in Orange County, California, United States
- Harper, Indiana, U.S.
- Harper, Iowa, United States
- Harper, Kansas, United States
- Harper, Kentucky, United States
- Harper, Texas, United States
- Harper Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- Harper River in Canterbury, New Zealand
- Harper, Utah, United States
- Harper, a harp player
- Harper (film), a 1966 film starring Paul Newman and Lauren Bacall
- Harper (publisher), an American publishing house, the imprint of global publisher HarperCollins
- Harper College, a community college in Palatine, Illinois, USA
- Harper County (disambiguation)
- Harper Road (disambiguation)
- Harper Township (disambiguation)
- Harpers (disambiguation)
- Harper's (disambiguation)
- Harpers Ferry (disambiguation)
- Harp (disambiguation)
- Happer (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.