From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||West Lothian, Scotland|
|Basin countries||United Kingdom|
Harperrig Reservoir is a reservoir in West Lothian, Scotland, UK, to the west of the Pentland Hills, four miles south of Mid Calder. The Water of Leith flows through it, and nearby are Eliburn and Cobbinshaw Reservoirs.
- BBC Radio Four - Open Country programme about Pentland Hills reservoirs
- Transfer of ownership of Harlaw, Threipmuir and Harperrig reservoirs from Scottish water to Edinburgh Council, 2006 Newsletter "Flood Protection News"
- Lothian Life magazine, June 2008, Picnics in the Pentlands, festuring Harperrig and other reservoirs
- Geograph image 343563: Cauldstane Slap across Harperrig Reservoir
- Geograph image 89189: Harreig Reservoir
|This West Lothian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|