From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up harpoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A harpoon is a long spear-like instrument used in fishing to catch fish or other aquatic animals such as whales.
Harpoon may also mean:
- Boeing AGM-84 Harpoon, an American anti-ship missile
- Harpoon (series), a series of air and naval combat simulator video games
- Harpoon (video game), the first game in that series
- Harpoon Brewery, an American brewer with breweries in the South Boston neighborhood of Boston, MA and Windsor, VT
- The Harpoon, a satirical radio programme spoofing boys' magazines from the British Empire days of the early 20th Century, broadcast on BBC Radio 4 from 1991-1994.
- A Harmonica as mentioned in the song Me and Bobby McGee, popularized by Janis Joplin.
- Hypodermic needle
- Harpoon (comics), a Marvel comic book character, member of the Marauders
- Harpoon (hieroglyph), a single-point harpoon hieroglyph used as an Egyptian hieroglyph to mean 'single item' .
- Harpoon dingbats, the glyphs ↼↽↾↿⇀⇁⇂⇃⇋⇌ in the Unicode range x21BC–x21C3.
- Harpoon: The New American Humor Magazine. New York: Histrionic Publications, 1974. "Lopez Publication" (Masthead). Dennis H. Lopez (editor).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harpoon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.