Harriet Theresa Comstock
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Harriet T. Comstock)
Harriet Theresa Comstock (1860–1925) was an American novelist and author of children's books.
In 1885, she married to Philip Comstock of Brooklyn, New York.
Her books were sold widely and she was a very popular author.
- Molly, the Drummer Boy (1900)
- A Boy of a Thousand Years Ago (1902)
- Janet of the Dunes (1908)
- Joyce of the North Woods (1911)
- A Son of the Hills (1913)
- The Place Beyond the Winds (1914)
- The Vindication (1917)
- Mam'selle Jo: A Novel of the St. Lawrence Country (1918)
- Unbroken Lines (1919)
- The Shield of Silence (1921)
- At the Crossroads (1922)
- and many others.
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1860s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|