Harris Township is one of twenty-six townships in Fulton County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 410.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Harris Township covers an area of 34.33 square miles (88.9 km2); of this, 0.16 square miles (0.41 km2) or 0.45 percent is water.
Cities, towns, villages 
- * Seville (Only a number off houses exist)
- Vanapolis (no longer exists)
- Point Pleasant
The township contains these two cemeteries: Marietta and Point Pleasant.
Major highways 
School districts 
- Bushnell Prairie City Community Unit School District 170
- Community Unit School District 3 Fulton City
- V I T Community Unit School District 2
Political districts 
- ^ United States Census Bureau American FactFinder
External links