Harrison Township, Morgan County, Indiana
Location in Morgan County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||8.89 sq mi (23.0 km2)|
|• Land||8.59 sq mi (22.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.3 sq mi (0.8 km2) 3.37%|
|Elevation||699 ft (213 m)|
|• Density||177.3/sq mi (68.5/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453393|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 8.89 square miles (23.0 km2), of which 8.59 square miles (22.2 km2) (or 96.63%) is land and 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2) (or 3.37%) is water.
The township contains these three cemeteries: Independent Order of Odd Fellows, MacKenzie and Shiloh.
- Mooresville Con School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 47
- State Senate District 37
- "Harrison Township, Morgan County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Harrison Township
||Madison Township||White River Township, Johnson County|
|Green Township||Union Township, Johnson County|