|Headquarters||London, England, United Kingdom|
Harrods Bank Limited is a private personalized banking service which operates from the Harrods store in Knightsbridge. Harrods Bank was started in 1893 and caters for high net-worth individuals. The bank is owned by Qatar Holdings, an investment arm of the state of Qatar.
In 1991 the House of Commons Trade and Industry Committee ordered the Governor of the Bank of England, Robin Leigh-Pemberton, to order the owners of Harrods, Mohamed Al-Fayed, and his brother Ali Al-Fayed, to transfer control of the Harrods Bank to trustees, after they found that the Fayeds were not "fit and proper" to run the bank.
- High Value Current Account
- High Value Deposit Account
- High Value Capital Account
- The Harrods Bank Card
- Foreign Currency and Traveller's Cheques
- Personal Loans, Mortgages and Overdrafts
- Business Services
- Personal Code Word Identification
- Professional Studies Account
|This United Kingdom bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|