From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up harsh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Harsh may refer to:
- Harsh noise, a genre of noise music
- Harsh, in Sanskrit and other Indian languages means Happiness / Joy. It is also used as a male name.
- Harsh voice, the production of speech sounds with a constricted laryngeal cavity
People with the given name Harsh:
- Harsha Indian emperor of Vardhana dynasty in the 7th century AD
- Harsh Mahajan (21st century), Indian politician
- Harsh Mander (21st century), Indian civil rights activist
- Harsh Mankad (born 1979), Indian tennis player
- Harsh Narain (21st century), Indian author
- Harsh Chitale (21st century), Indian businessman
- Harsh Goenka (21st century), Indian businessman
- Harsh Rajput (21st century), Indian actor
- Harsh Vardhan (21st century), Indian politician
- Harsh Mayar (21st century), Indian actor
People with the surname Harsh:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.