Harsinghpur Hindi: हरसिंहपुर (Punjabi: ਹਰਸਿੰਘਪੁਰ ) is a village near Puranpur in Pilibhit district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Harsinghpur is situated five km from Puranpur on the way to Pilibhit.
As of 2011[update] India census, total population of village is 133 and total house holds are 18. Main occupation of people is farming and Dairying in Harsinghpur village. All the families in this village are migrated from Punjab and settled permanently.
- Gurudwara Singh Sabhaa (Established By Sant Baba Kesar Singh Ji) is main religious place in this village.
Families of Village
- Cheema Family -( Migrated from Village Jhuggian Near Mehatpur, Nakodar, Distt- Jalandhar )Punjab And ancestral Village is Kotli Near Sahowala, Distt- Sialkot, Punjab (1947) (now in Pakistan)
- Chhina Family - Migrated from Amritsar Distt
- Sandhu Family - Migrated from Mirakot Village, Amritsar
- Gill Family
- Hanjra Family
- Dhillon Family
- Cheema Farms
- Chhina Marriage palace
- Gurunanak Rice mill
- Cheema Agriclinic And Agribusiness Centre (Gurjeet Singh Cheema)
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This Pilibhit district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|