Hart's Reptile World
Visitor holding a boa constrictor
|Location||Canby, Oregon, United States|
Hart's Reptile World is a family-owned, not-for-profit reptile zoo located in Canby, Oregon, United States. The zoo represents every aspect of the reptile family, from snakes, turtles, tortoises, lizards, alligators, and crocodiles. Founded in 1978, the reptile zoo educates the public about reptiles, often offering lectures in educational settings such as libraries, science museums, television appearances, and even specially arranged birthday parties.  Hart's Reptile World has not been open to the public since 2002, but continues to focus heavily on rescue and educational work.
Hart's Reptile World has often been featured in the local Oregon and Washington media, as well as larger media venues. For example, some pythons from the exhibit were featured in the video Sowing the Seeds of Love by Tears for Fears, and Wilbur the Crocodile was featured in the Michael Jackson video "Leave Me Alone." 
- Michael Jackson's video Leave Me Alone featuring "Wilbur the Crocodile" from Hart's Reptile World (at 1:45)
- Portland Tribune article The blood runs cold: At reptile haven, scales rule and fur is history
- Hart's Reptile World reference in bizjournals article
- Hart's Reptile World founder testifies before Beaverton, Oregon, council regarding the suitability of alligators as pets
- Hart's Reptile World reference on KATU page, under heading "BACK CLOSE TO HOME"
- Oregon Science Teachers Association conference list, within lineup including Hart's Reptile World
|This article about a corporation or company involved in entertainment, leisure, sports and/or tourism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a zoo, aquarium, safari park, or aviary is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Oregon-volunteer or nonprofit organization related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|