From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haruka, meaning "spring flower" or "distant" in Japanese, may refer to:
- Haruka (given name), a Japanese commonly feminine given name
- Haruka (train)
- Haruka or HALCA, a Japanese satellite
- "Haruka" (Melody song), a single by Melody
- "Haruka" (Tokio song), a single by Tokio
- Haruka 17, a Japanese media franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.