|Full name||Haruka Miyashita|
September 1, 1994 |
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lb)|
|Current club||Okayama Seagulls|
Miyashita was once a wing-spiker, but was converted to setter by Akiyoshi Kawamoto, who was on the senior staff of Osaka International Ōwada Junior High and the head coach of the Okayama Seagulls.
In September 2009, while still attending Ōwada Junior High, Miyashita registered with the Okayama Seagulls. On 28 November 2009 Miyashita debuted in a V.Premier League match at the age of 15 years and two months. That is the record for the youngest debut in the V.Premier League. In the match Miyashita collided with a teammate, and broke two front teeth.
- Osaka International Ōwada Junior High
- Okayama Seagulls (2009-)
- 2010 Kurowashiki All Japan Volleyball Tournament - New face Award
- 2014 2013-14 V.Premier League - Excellent Player Award, Best 6
- 2012-13 V.Premier League - Bronze Medal with Okayama Seagulls
- 2013 Empress's Cup - Runner-up with Okayama Seagulls
- 2013-14 V.Premier League - Runner-up with Okayama Seagulls
- 2013 Asian Championship - Silver medal