|Native name||三浦 春馬|
April 5, 1990 |
Tsuchiura, Ibaraki, Japan
Haruma Miura (三浦 春馬 Miura Haruma ) (born April 5, 1990) is a Japanese actor and singer. He is part of the Amuse, Inc., and debuted as one of the members of Brash Brats, a J-pop group. However, they are currently[when?] on hiatus, while Haruma is still active as an actor. He gained popularity in Gokusen 3 and the 2007 film Koizora. He starred for the first time with a leading role in a drama based on the manga, Bloody Monday.
Miura made debuted in the NHK drama Agri when he was seven. He was enrolled at Tsukuba Actor's Studio and whilst he was still acting, formed Brash Brats with two other students (Majda rhaif...) When Tsukuba Actor's Studio closed down, Miura and his bandmates joined Amuse agency.
Miura soon gained recognition following several dramas such as Fight. During this time, Brash Brats went on hiatus, while Miura continued his acting career.
He was cast in the movie Koizora, which was based on a popular cell phone novel. It was released in the fall of 2007. The same year, he was cast in the movie Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge starring Hayato Ichihara. In 2008, he starred opposite Juri Ueno in Naoko and won the Sponichi Grand Prix Newcomer Award in the 63rd Mainichi Film Awards in 2009 for his role. He also was given a newcomer award in the 31st Japan Academy Awards on February 15, 2008.
Miura then went to star in dramas such as Binbō Danshi and the third season of Gokusen as major supporting characters. His continuingly growing popularity during 2008 then led to him to become the leading character of Fujimaru Takagi in manga based drama Bloody Monday, in which he played a genius computer hacker trying to prevent the release of a biological virus from a terrorist organization. The autumn drama also co-starred fellow Amuse actor Takeru Sato.
In February 2009, he was one of the recipients of a newcomer award in the 2009 Elan d'or Awards. Miura starred in Crows Zero II, which is the sequel to Crows Zero and was reunited with actor Shun Oguri whom he had previously worked with in Binbō Danshi. It opened in theaters on April 11, 2009. A movie of Gokusen was released in July, in which Miura reprised his role of Ren Kazama. From June 20, 2009 to July 26, 2009, Miura starred in his first stage production entitled Hoshi no Daichi ni Furu Namida. On September 2, 2009, it was announced that Miura would play the lead role in the NTV drama Samurai High School.
Miura graduated from Horikoshi High School in Nakano, Tokyo on February 19, 2009. He's a close friend of Sato Takeru and they're both in the same agency Amuse. They went to New York together to do a documentary show which was released 2010 as a DVD. In 2011, they released a DVD  of their eco-holiday in Sabah, Malaysia.
|Year||English title||Japanese title||Romanization||Role|
|Jubaku Spellbound||金融腐食列島～呪縛～||Kinyuu Fushoku Rettou ~Jubaku~||Kouichi Kitano|
|2001||Thousand Years of Love — The Tale of Shining Genji||千年の恋～ひかる源氏物語～||Sennen no Koi ~Hikaru Genji Monogatari~|
|2002||The School in the Woods||森の学校||Mori no Gakkō||Masao Kawai|
|2006||Catch A Wave||キャッチ ア ウェーブ||Kyachi A Wēbu||Taiyou Sasaki|
|Akihabara@DeepP||アキハバラ@DEEP||Akihabara Atto Dīpu||Izumu|
|2007||Sky of Love||恋空||Koizora||Hiroki Sakurai, "Hiro"|
|Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge||ネガティブハッピー・チェーンソーエッヂ||Negatibu Happii Chēnsō Ejji||Noto|
|2009||Crows Zero II||クローズzero II||Kurōzu Zero Tsu||Tatsuya Bito|
|Gokusen: The Movie||ごくせん The Movie||Gokusen: The Movie||Ren Kazama|
|2010||Kimi ni Todoke||君に届け||Kimi ni Todoke||Shota Kazehaya|
|2011||Tokyo Park||東京公園||Tokyo Kouen||Koji Shida|
|2013||The Eternal Zero - Eien no Zero||永遠の0||Eien no Zero||Kentaro Saeki|
|Year||Broadcast Network||English Title||Japanese Title||English Translation||Role|
|1999||TV Asahi||Doyo Wide Gekijo||土曜ワイド劇場||Saturday Night at the Theater||Ichitaro Wakui|
|2000||TBS||Sleep in the Rain||雨に眠れ||-||Keita Nakahara|
|TBS||Manatsu no Merry Christmas||真夏のメリークリスマス||Merry Christmas in Summer||Young Ryo Kinoshita|
|2005||Fuji TV||Division 1 Aozora Koi Hoshi (Stage 11)||ディビジョン1 青空恋星||Division 1 Blue Sky Love Star||Keita Ishikawa|
|TBS||Ima Ai ni Yukimasu||いま、会いにゆきます||I'm Coming to See You||Akihiro Kudou|
|2006||Fuji TV||Unfair||アンフェア||-||Yutaka Saitō|
|NHK||Komyo ga Tsuji||功名が辻||Tsuji is Lucky|
|NTV||14 Sai no Haha||１４才の母||14-year-old Mother||Satoshi Kirino|
|2008||NTV||Binbō Danshi||貧乏男子||Poor Boy||Ryo Shiraishi|
|NTV||Gokusen 3||ごくせん 3||-||Ren Kazama|
|Fuji TV||Galileo SP||ガリレオΦ（エピソードゼロ）||Galileo: Episode Zero||Young Manabu|
|TBS||Bloody Monday||ブラッディ・マンデイ||-||Fujimaru Takagi|
|2009||NTV||Samurai High School||サムライ・ハイスクール||-||Kotaro Mochizuki|
|2010||TBS||Bloody Monday Season 2||ブラッディ・マンデイ Season2〜絶望ノ匣〜||Bloody Monday Season2〜Pandora's Box〜||Fujimaru Takagi|
|2011||Fuji TV||Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta||大切なことはすべて君が教えてくれた||The important things are everything that you taught me||Kashiwagi Shuji|
|2011||TV Asahi||Hi wa mata noboru||陽はまた昇る||Miyata Eiji|
|2012||Fuji TV||Higashino Keigo Mysteries||東野圭吾ミステリーズ||Nakaoka Ryo|
|2013||Fuji TV||Last Cinderella||ラスト♡シンデレラ||Saeki Hiroto|
|2014||Fuji TV||Boku no Ita Jikan||僕のいた時間||Sawada Takuto|
- Umaku Ienai (うまく言えない) by Yuzu
- "New Talent" - 2009 Sponichi Grand Prize
- "Rookie of the Year" - 2009 Elan D’or Award - February 5, 2009
- "Rookie of the Year" - 2008 (31st) Japan Academy Prize - February 15, 2008
- Tabun (たぶん) (2007)
- Letters (2008)
- Switch (2010)
- Hoshi No Daichi Ni Furu Namida (星の大地に降る涙), produced by Chikyuu Gorgeous (地球ゴージャス)(2009)
- Kaitou Seven (海盗セブン), produced by Chikyuu Gorgeous (地球ゴージャス)(2012)
- Zipang Punk Goemon Rock III (ZIPANG PUNK～五右衛門ロックⅢ), produced by Shinkansen (新感線)(2012-2013)
- "Koide, Miura join Aragaki in 'Koizora'". Tokyograph. May 3, 2007. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
- "Ichihara stars in "Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge"". Tokyograph. April 7, 2007. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
- "Mainichi Film Awards: "Okuribito" takes top prize". Tokyograph. January 22, 2009. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
- ""Tokyo Tower" dominates Japan Academy Awards". Tokyograph. February 15, 2008. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
- ""Gokusen 3" cast revealed". Tokyograph. February 8, 2008. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
- "Haruma Miura to star in "Bloody Monday"". Tokyograph. August 20, 2008. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
- "2009 Elan d'or Awards". Tokyograph. February 6, 2009. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
- "Haruma Miura joins "Crows Zero II" as Oguri's rival". Tokyograph. August 26, 2008. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
- ""Gokusen" goes to the big screen". Tokyograph. March 4, 2009. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
- "Haruma Miura takes to the stage". Tokyograph. December 8, 2008. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
- "Haruma Miura stars in "Samurai Seventeen" drama". Tokyograph. September 2, 2009. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
- Young, Neil (14 August 2011). "Tokyo Park: Film Review". The Hollywood Reporter.
- HT2 http://www.amuse-s-e.co.jp/ht2/
- "HT2 ~ Sekido No Mashita De Nabe o Tsutsuku ~". Amuse Inc.