From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)|
February 10, 1995 |
Gotō, Nagasaki, Japan
|Years active||2007 - present|
- Tokyo Dogs (Fuji TV, 2009) as Karin Takakura
- Nakanai to Kimeta Hi (Fuji TV, 2010) as Ai Kakuta
- Hatsukoi Chronicle (BS Fuji, 2010) as Misaki Satoura
- Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Flunk Punk Rumble (TBS, 2010) as Rinka Himeji
- Ouran High School Host Club (TBS, 2011) as Haruhi Fujioka
- Houkagou wa Mystery to tomo ni (TBS, 2012) as Ryo Kirigamine
- GTO (Fuji TV, 2012) as Aizawa Miyabi
- Share House no Koibito (NTV, 2013)
- Galileo 2 (Fuji TV, 2013) as Kanako Mase
- Otto no Kanojo (TBS, 2013)
- Moshidora (2011) as Yuki Miyata
- POV: Norowareta Film (2012)
- Zekkyō Gakkyū (2013) as Kana Araki
- Say "I Love You". as Mei Tachibana(2014)
- Koiiro Waltz (2010) as Aki
- Nicola (2007–2011)
- "Serena「CHANGE!!」が川口春奈主演ドラマ「夫のカノジョ」主題歌に決定" [Serena's song "CHANGE!!" to become the theme song for "Otto no Kanajo" which stars Haruna Kawaguchi] (in Japanese). Musicman. September 20, 2013. Retrieved September 20, 2013.
- "Shida Mirai, Kawaguchi Haruna star in horror film "POV"". Tokyograph. October 11, 2011. Retrieved October 12, 2011.
- "Mirai Shida, Haruna Kawaguchi co-star in mobile drama". 2010-10-21. Retrieved 2014-07-12.