From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
May 15, 1943 |
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Harve Brosten (born May 15, 1943 in Chicago, Illinois) is an American Emmy Award-winning screenwriter for television. Harve is best known for work on All in the Family, a sitcom from the mid-1970s.
- All in the Family (TV series)1975-1977
- The Jeffersons (TV series) 1975
- Romance, Romance (produced for the Broadway stage by)
- Shamus (assistant to director, assistant to producer) 1973
- The Anderson Tapes (assistant to producer)1971
- 1978: - Won - All in the Family - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series, with Bob Weiskopf, Barry Michael Harman, and Bob Schiller
- 1988: - Nominated - for Tony Award for Best Musical - Romance/Romance, with Dasha Epstein & Jay S. Bulmash
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|