||This article has an unclear citation style. (May 2012)|
The map was published in the pages of Richie Rich #230 (Sept 1987). The map is titled "Official Map of the various Harveylands including the Enchanted Forest."
The map shows a valley surrounded by mountains (Magic Mountain Range), outside of which is the outside world. A pass allows connection with the outside, by rail and road. At the center of the valley is Richville. Richville has an airport, a railway station (Two Grand Central Station) and a television station (Richie Rich Video Channel 14KT). Richville is on an island, surround by the Mystic River. North of the island (assuming up equals north) is the Enchanted Forest Proper, containing Spook Town, Spirit Lake, the houses of Wendy and Casper and Irish Bayou. To the east is Suburban Ghostland, containing Spooky's house and Haunted Lagoon. South of this is the Spartan Comic Book Printing Plant. Below this the Enchanted Forest becomes a real forest. This section contains Bonnie Dell, hometown of Little Dot and Little Lotta.
To the southwest is Unexplored Enchanted Forest. To the west of Richville is Animal Island, home of Baby Huey, Buzzy and other animal characters. The island is separated from Richville by Treacherous Reefs. To the far west is Tiny Town, in a valley of its own. To the northwest of the Valley of Devils, containing the Chemical Comic Book Engravers Plant. Just outside the Valley of Devils is Fairy Island. The Valley of Devils is bordered by the Valley of Giants and Ogres.
Casper and his friends
- Casper the Friendly Ghost
- Spooky the Tuff Little Ghost
- Pearl (Spooky's girlfriend)
- The Ghostly Trio
- Nightmare the Galloping Ghost (Casper's horse)
- Hot Stuff the Little Devil
- Wendy the Good Little Witch
- Baby Huey
- Herman and Katnip
- Jackie Jokers the Clown Prince of Show Biz
- Little Audrey
- Little Dot
- Little Lotta
- Mayda Munny
- Rags Rabbit
- Richie Rich
- Stumbo the Giant
- Tommy Tortoise and Moe Hare
- Unnamed fairy
- Casper the Friendly Ghost (Sept 1984) #236 (reprint of 1958 comic)
- Harvey Comics Spotlite (On the Sad Sack) #1 (Sept 1987)
- Richie Rich #230 (Sept 1987)
- Richie Rich V1 #245 (Apr 1989)
- "Official Map of The Various Harveylands". Harvey Comics group. Facebook. Retrieved 21 December 2010.