Haryana Tourism Corporation Limited
|Haryana Government Undertaking|
|Industry||Highway, Weekend, Pilgrim|
|Founded||September 1, 1974|
'Haryana Tourism Corporation (HTC) was constituted as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 on May 1, 1974. As an agent of the Government of Haryana, Haryana Tourism Corporation runs and maintains 44 Tourist Complexes spread across the state of Haryana. These Tourist Complexes offer visitors lodging, dining, recreational activities, Restaurant, Bars, Liquor Vends, Tourist taxis, Petrol Pumps, Swimming Pool, Health Club, Golf Club, Lakes, boating, etc.
- To promote Haryana as a leading tourist destination
- To identify key tourist destinations within Haryana and promote it outside.
- To provide auxiliary support in developing key tourist destinations.
- To provide highest quality hospitality services to tourists.
- To broaden and diversify the concept of tourism from Highway Tourism to Eco Tourism, Adventure Tourism, Pilgrim Tourism, Farm Tourism, Golf Tourism, Medical Tourism and Heritage Tourism etc. in order to meet new market requirements.
- To ensure higher returns to government, through financial and social viable projects, and thereby provide employment.
HTC runs and maintains more than 44 properties ranging from a luxury hotel to heritage resorts and budget accommodation. The HTC Tourist Complexes are named after local birds and are in close harmony with nature.
Most of the Haryana Tourism Corporation (HTC) resorts at these following Tourist Complexes are designed to cater to business and upper-segment family market.
- Hotel Rajhans', Surajkund Lake, Faridabad
- Lake View Huts, Surajkund Lake, Faridabad
- Sunbird Resort, Surajkund Lake, Faridabad
- Hermitage Huts Resort, Surajkund Lake, Faridabad
- Badkal Resort, Badkhal Lake, Faridabad
- Tilyar Resort, Tilyar Lake, Rohtak
- Barbet Resort, Sohna Hot Water Health Springs, Gurgaon
- Saras Resort, Damdama Lake, Damdama, Gurgaon
- Sultanpur Resort, Sultanpur National Park, Gurgaon
- Blue Bird Resort, Blue Bird Lake, Hisar
Most of the Haryana Tourism Corporation (HTC) tourist resorts at these following heritage sites is designed to cater to business and family market segment.
Most of the Haryana Tourism Corporation (HTC) tourist resorts at these following heritage sites is designed to cater to pilgrim segment.
- List of Monuments of National Importance in Haryana
- List of State Protected Monuments in Haryana
- List of Indus Valley Civilization sites
- List of National Parks & Wildlife Sanctuaries of Haryana, India
- Surajkund hot spring
- Anagpur Dam - 2 km from Surajkund
- Asigarh Fort at hansi
- Kanwari Indus Valley Mound at Kanwari
- Tosham rock inscription at Tosham