From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hashimoto, a place in the city of Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan
- Hashimoto, a city in Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Hashimoto (surname)
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis, the most common form of thyroiditis
- Hashimoto's encephalopathy, a rare neuroendocrine disorder
- 'The Hashimoto Prize', A prestigious prize presented at New Jersey Institute of Technology to a top Electrical engineering or Computer engineering PhD candidate during its May commencement ceremony.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.