From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hass may refer to:
- Hass (fish), the flesh of certain fish
- Hass avocado, a type of avocado named after its cultivator, Rudolph Hass
- Hass (town), a town in Syria
- HASS (reliability) - Highly accelerated stress screen -- a production screen based on HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Test) methodology that is used to increase product reliability reliability engineering during the manufacturing stage.
- HAST (reliability) - Highly accelerated stress test -- a type of an environmental stress test used to compress humidity testing in reliability engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Haas (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.