Hassan Sheheryar Yasin
|Hassan Sheheryar Yasin|
|Education||Pakistan School of Fashion Design|
|Known for||Fashion Designing|
|Awards||Lux Style Fashion Designer of the Year (2005)|
A salutatorian graduate of the Pakistan School of Fashion Design (class of 2000), Yasin is affiliated with the La Chambre Syndicale De La Couture Parisienne in France. He holds an honours degree in couture and currently serves as a member of the board of directors and the executive committee of the fashion institution he graduated from.
Starting as a fashion choreographer in 1994, Yasin worked both as a choreographer and designer in various shows within Pakistan and international shows including Dubai, London, New York City, and Toronto.
The year 2000 marked the introduction of Yasin's own fashion label, HSY. Starting as a bridal and formal wear couture house, it has since become one of the most recognized Pakistani fashion labels in the world and currently employs over 350 people and six stores internationally (including a store in Dubai), with the flagship studio housed in Lahore. In 2003, Karachi-based Diva Magazine placed Yasin on the cover of their "Most Powerful People" issue and also as one of their 10 Faces of the Year.
- "HSY Interview". fashioncentral.pk. Retrieved 2009-06-18.
- "All about Hassan Sheheryar Yasin". designerzcentral.com. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- "HSY Biography". yusrablog.com. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- Fashion house from Pakistan will make its mark in Dubai
- "Fashion Designer Hassan Sheheryar Yasin". fashioncentral.pk. Retrieved 2011-12-24.