From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hasta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word Hasta may refer to
- Hasta (hand), a Sanskrit word meaning hand gesture or position
- Hasta (unit), a measure of length
- the thirteenth Nakshatra of Hindu Astrology
- Hasta, a Spanish word meaning "until." Example: "Hasta la vista," meaning "until we see each other again."
Other phrases: "Hasta luego" (see you soon) and "Hasta mañana" (see you tomorrow)
- hasta means sick and tr:Hastalık “disease”
The acronym HASTA refers to
- Heart of America Suzuki Teachers Association, a Kansas City area chapter affiliate of the Suzuki Association of the Americas
- Hispanic Americans Striving Toward Achievement, a Springfield, South Dakota area group supporting Hispanic inmates at Mike Durfee State Prison (Contact John Keyes, Yankton Area businessman)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.