"Hasta la Vista" is an English language song (though the title is in Spanish and a Russian version has also been recorded), by Belarusian Ruslan Alekhno. The song was performed as the Belarusian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 2008. The song was originally written in a dance-pop style, but has been heavily re-arranged and remixed for the contest in a pop-rock style more similar to the 2007 Belarusian Eurovision entry: Work Your Magic.
The song will be succeeded as Belarusian representative at the 2009 contest by Petr Elfimov with "Eyes That Never Lie".
- "Hasta La Vista" (Original/Eurovision Version)
- "Hasta La Vista" (Eurovision Grand Mix)
- "Hasta La Vista" (Rio-Rio Mix)
- "Hasta La Vista" (Summer Sax House Mix)
- "Hasta La Vista" (Electro Breaks Mix)