Hastings (Amtrak station)
|Address||501 West First Street
Hastings, NE 68901
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Passengers (2013)||5,865 9.5%|
Site in U.S. state of Nebraska
|Location||First Street & Saint Joseph's Avenue,
|Area||1 acre (0.40 ha)|
|Architect||Kimball,Thomas R.; Graham,Anderson,Probst & White|
|Architectural style||Classical Revival|
|NRHP Reference #||74001110|
|Added to NRHP||August 7, 1974|
The station was built in 1902 in Spanish Colonial Revival style, designed by Thomas Rogers Kimball for the Burlington Railroad. It was renovated in 1966 and 2000 and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. Part of the building is leased to commercial tenants.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, State of Nebraska" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- Burlington Depot at Adams County Historical Society, retrieved April 5, 2010.
- Hastings, NE (HAS) at Great American Stations, retrieved April 5, 2010.
Media related to Burlington Station (Hastings, Nebraska) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Hastings, NE
- Hastings Amtrak Station (USA RailGuide -- TrainWeb)
- Application nominating Burlington Station to the National Register of Historic Places