From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hatta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hatta may refer to:
- Hatta, Gaza, a Palestinian Arab village depopulated in 1948
- Hatta, Madhya Pradesh, a village in Damoh District, Madhya Pradesh, India
- the Hatta number, a dimensionless parameter in chemical reaction engineering
- Hatta, United Arab Emirates, a mountain town in the United Arab Emirates
- Hatta, another name for the Keffiyeh
- The Hatter, a character in Through the Looking-Glass, by Lewis Carroll
- Janet Hatta (born 1953), actress in Japan
- Mohammad Hatta (1902–1980), Indonesian independence leader and first Vice President
- Yoichi Hatta, Japanese engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hatta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.