Muhammad Hatta Rajasa (born in Palembang, South Sumatra, December 18, 1953) was the former Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs in the Second United Indonesia Cabinet and the vice presidential candidate with Prabowo Subianto in the Indonesian Presidential Election, 2014. Previously, he was the State Secretary, Minister of Transport, and Minister for Research and Technology in the Mutual Assistance Cabinet (2001-2004).
Hatta Rajasa is a Palembang Malay. He is member of the National Mandate Party (PAN), a moderate Islamic party. Since 2010 he has been chairman of the party. Siti Ruby Aliya Rajasa, Hatta's daughter, is married to the youngest son of Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Edhie "Ibas" Baskoro.
- Bandung Technological Institute Petroleum Engineering
- 2009-2014 : Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs
- 2004-2009: Minister of Transport (United Indonesia Cabinet)
- 2001-2004: Minister of Research and Technology (Mutual Assistance Cabinet)
- 2000-current: Secretary General of National Mandate Party
- 1999-2000: Chairman of Reformation Faction on People's Representative Council.
- 1982-2000: President Director Arthindo
- 1980-1983: Vice-Technical Manager PT. Meta Epsi
- 1977-1978: Field Technician PT. Bina Patra Jaya
- "United Indonesia Cabinet 2009-2014". The Jakarta Post. 2009-10-22. p. 3.
- Simanjuntak (2003) p 463
- Simamora, Adianto P. (April 27, 2011). "Ibas and Aliya get engaged". The Jakarta Post.
- Simanjuntak, P. N. H. (2003), Kabinet-Kabinet Republik Indonesia: Dari Awal Kemerdekaan Sampai Reformasi (in Indonesian), Jakarta: Djambatan, pp. 456–466, ISBN 979-428-499-8.
Sri Mulyani Indrawati (interim)
|Coordinating Minister for Economy
22 October 2009–present
Yusril Ihza Mahendra
2007 - 2009
|Minister of Transport
2004 - 2007
Jusman Syafii Djamal
|Minister of Research and Technology
2001 - 2004