Hatton village hall
Hatton shown within Lincolnshire
|OS grid reference|
|– London||120 mi (190 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
|UK Parliament||Louth and Horncastle|
Hatton is a small village and civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated 3 miles (5 km) east from the town of Wragby, 6 miles (10 km) north-west from the town of Horncastle, and just north from the A158 road.
Hatton Wood, a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI), lies 1 mile (1.6 km) to the south-west of the village. It forms part of the Bardney Limewoods National Nature Reserve. Hatton Meadows, a nature reserve belonging to the Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust, lies to the north of Hatton Wood.
- "The road to Pants ?", Geograph.org.uk
- "Bardney Limewoods NNR". Lincolnshire County Council. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "Hatton Meadows". Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- "Church of St Stephen, Hatton". British Listed Buildings. English Heritage. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- Historic England. "Schankeston (351472 )". PastScape. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- Media related to Hatton, Lincolnshire at Wikimedia Commons
- Hatton Meadows Nature Reserve
- Horncastle and Woodhall Spa Wildlife Trust