Haunted Tales for Wicked Kids
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014)|
|Haunted Tales for Wicked Kids|
|Created by||Victor-Hugo Borges|
|Country of origin||Brazil|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||14|
|Production company(s)||Glaz Entretenimento
|Distributor||9 Story Entertainment|
|Original channel||Cartoon Network Brazil
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i.|
|Original airing||April 3, 2013|
Haunted Tales for Wicked Kids (Portuguese: Historietas Assombradas (para Crianças Malcriadas)) is a Brazilian cartoon series aired by Cartoon Network Latin since 4 March 2013. Since its debut the series was the most watched cartoon on the channel, even surpassing American productions like Adventure Time and Regular Show. It was based on a short film of the same name created by Victor-Hugo Borges in 2004.
The series chronicles the adventures of Pepe and his friends in a dark world filled with sinister creatures and monsters. Is expected to debut worldwide after purchasing by 9 Story Entertainment for distribution.
The series revolves around the adventures of Pepe, a naughty boy who lives in a dark mansion with his grandmother, a witch who works selling artifacts and magic potions in the internet. She always send her grandson to deliver them. Each episode Pepe and his friends (Marilu, Roberto, Guto and Gastón) undergo supernatural adventures facing the various monsters in the city.
- Pepe - A naughty boy with spiky red hair who works as a delivery boy for his grandmother. He is always setting mischief and causing problems, facing all the monsters and mythical beings that appear in his town. Pepe's friends are Marilu, Guto, Gastón and Roberto besides being rival Mario.
- Grandmother - Pepe 's grandmother with whom he lives in his dark mansion. She is a wicked old witch who lives experimenting with their cats and sells potions using his grandson as a delivery boy. In one episode it is revealed that she is the older sister of Death.
- Marilu - A girl, Pepe's best friend and partner. She assists Pepe in his supernatural adventures in addition to having a crush for him and Mario.
- Guto and Gastón - are conjoined twin brothers who have their heads together in the same body. Guto tends to be nicer while Gaston is mean and rude.
- Roberto - A tall, muscular boy. He studies in the same room with Pepe and their friends despite being slightly larger than them. He is always dressed in a varsity jacket and has a tuft.
- Mario - A typical frat boy, Pepe's rival. He is the richest and most organized kid of the class, practically the opposite of Pepe.
- Ramirez - is Pepe's pet dog.
|Brazil||Cartoon Network||Historietas Assombradas (para Crianças Malcriadas)||March 4, 2013|
|TV Brasil||October 7, 2013|
|Cuentos espantosos para niños caprichosos||June 2013
October 7, 2013
- "AnimaĂ§ĂŁo brasileira vira hit entre crianĂ§as na TV paga - Celebridades - NotĂcia - VEJA.com". Veja.abril.com.br. 2013-07-30. Retrieved 2014-02-03.
- "Historietas Assombradas é a série mais assistida do Cartoon Network - ANMTV". Anmtv.xpg.com.br. 2013-07-29. Retrieved 2014-02-03.
- "Historietas Assombradas será lançada no mercado internacional - ANMTV". Anmtv.xpg.com.br. 2013-09-13. Retrieved 2014-02-03.