|Studio album by Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle|
|Released||July 30, 2009|
|Recorded||October 2007 – October 2008|
|Label||Warner Music Canada|
|Producer||Kevin Hearn and Michael Phillip Wojewoda|
|Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle chronology|
Havana Winter is the fourth album by Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle. It was released on July 30, 2009. Kevin Hearn wrote all of the tracks on the album, which was produced by Hearn and Michael Phillip Wojewoda. It was packaged in a double-fold digipak, with no booklet or linear notes.
PopMatters wrote, "[H]is songs have almost surprising depth at times. They’re light, and they don’t force; they don’t come to you. You go to them with a nugget of curiosity, and then you realize they’re not as light as you think."
|2.||"On The Runway"||Hearn||3:47|
|6.||"In The Shade"||Hearn||3:32|
|7.||"Helicopter in the Sand"||Hearn||6:04|
Kevin Hearn and Thinbuckle
- Kevin Hearn - Vocals, piano, keyboards, guitar, lead guitar on 7
- Chris Gartner - Bass, backing vocals
- Brian Macmillan - Slide guitar, backing vocals, synthesizer on 2
- "Great" Bob Scott - Drums
- Mike Rathke - Electric guitar, lead guitar on 2
- Mike Olsen - Cello on 2
- Chantal Kreviazuk - Vocals on 1, 2, and 4
- John MacDermott - Vocals on 6
- Lou Reed - Lead guitar on 1, moog guitar on 6 and 7
- Laurie Anderson - Violin on 3
- Mary Margaret O'Hara - Vocals on 3
- Richard Underhill - Saxophones on 5
- Tony Thunder Smith - Vocal on 6
- Producers: Kevin Hearn, Michael Phillip Wojewoda
- Mixing: Michael Phillip Wojewoda, Eric Kramer
- Digital Editing: Kenny Luong
- Mastering: Ted Jenson
- Reed, David (2009). "Kevin Hearn's Havana Winter full of buried treasures", The Intelligencer. Retrieved August 29, 2011.
- Berndtson, Chad (January 19, 2010). "Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle: Havana Winter", PopMatters. Retrieved August 29, 2011.
|This 2000s alternative rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|