Location of Havran within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Emin Ersoy (AKP).|
|• District||543.21 km2 (209.73 sq mi)|
|Elevation||44 m (144 ft)|
|• District density||52/km2 (130/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Havran is a town and county of Balıkesir Province in the Marmara region of Turkey. According to the 2010 census, the population of the county is 28,050 of which 10,766 live in the town of Havran.
The county covers an area of 543 km2 (210 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 44 m (144 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Statistical Institute
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2009-04-11.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Havran, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-11.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- Another road map of Havran and environs
- Various images of Havran
|This geographical article about a location in Balıkesir Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|