From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up haw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haw or HAW may refer to:
- Sissipahaw or Haw people, a former tribe of the Siouan speaking Nations in the American Southeast.
- Nictitating membrane, a transparent or translucent third eyelid on the eyes of some animals
- Haw and gee, directional commands to a draft animal
- Hawaiian language, from its ISO 639 language code
- Haw wars (1865–1890), fought against Chinese quasi-military forces invading parts of Tonkin and Thailand
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
- A yard or close, such as the former churchyard of St. Mary Woolchurch Haw in the City of London
- many species of hawthorn (Crataegus)
- several species of Viburnum including:
- Haw flakes, Chinese sweets made from the fruit of the Chinese hawthorn, Crataegus pinnatifida
- New Haw, a village in Surrey
- Haw River, a tributary of the Cape Fear River in north central North Carolina
- Haw River Valley AVA
- Haverfordwest Aerodrome, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Brian Haw (1949–2011), protester in London's Parliament Square
- Robbie Haw (born 1986), English footballer
- Adrian Hardy Haworth, Haw. in botanical nomenclature, an English entomologist and botanist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.