From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hawaii in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hawaii may also refer to:
- Hawaii (island), the largest island in the Hawaiian Islands
- Hawaii County, Hawaii, coterminous with the Island of Hawaii
- Hawaii (band), a speed/power metal band
- "Hawaii" (The Beach Boys song), a 1963 song by the Beach Boys off their Surfer Girl album
- "Hawaii", a song by Mew on their 2009 album No More Stories...
- 48575 Hawaii, an asteroid
- Hawaii (horse) (1964–1990), South African Thoroughbred racehorse
- Hawaii (novel), a 1959 novel by James Michener
- Hawaii (film), a 1966 film adaptation of Michener's book
- Hawaii (TV series), a short-lived NBC TV series
- Hawaii Five-O, a television series in the 1970s
- Hawaii Five-0, a 2010 remake of the 1970 series
- Hawaii, California, former name of Haiwee, California
- USS Hawaii, either of two ships of that name in the U.S. Navy
- University of Hawaii
- "Hawaii" (Modern Family), a 2010 episode of Modern Family
- Hawaii (desktop environment)
- Hawaii (album), a 1996 album by the High Llamas
- All pages beginning with "Hawaii"
- Hawaii Five-O, a TV police drama series
- Hawaiian (disambiguation)
- Hawai (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.