Hawaii Department of Health
The Hawaii Department of Health administers Kalawao County, the state's smallest county, which consists of the three villages Kalaupapa, Kalawao, and Waikolu, located on the Kalaupapa Peninsula on the north coast of Moloka'i. Under Hawaiian state law, the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health, who is appointed by the Governor, also serves as the Mayor of Kalawao County. The Mayor of Kalawao County holds the executive responsibilities for the county.
- "Home." Hawaii Department of Health. Retrieved on August 11, 2011. "Hawaii State Department of Health · 1250 Punchbowl Street · Honolulu, HI 96813"
- Dingeman, Robbie (2002-10-31). "Smallest county to ban smoking". Honolulu Advertiser. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- Rawlings, Nate (2013-12-12). "Hawaii Official Killed in Plane Crash". Time Magazine. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- Uyeno, Kristine (2013-12-12). "Hawaii Official Killed in Plane Crash". KHON. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- Kakesako, Gregg K. (2013-12-12). "Pilot described 'catastrophic engine failure' in Molokai crash". Honolulu Star Advertiser. Archived from the original on 2014-01-02. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
|This Hawaiʻi-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|