|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Joe Magliocca|
|• Total||3.2 km2 (1.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,230 m (4,040 ft)|
|• Average Income||$86,912|
|Website||Hawkwood Community Association|
Hawkwood is a residential neighbourhood in the north-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by Country Hills Boulevard, to the east by Sarcee Trail, to the south by John Laurie Boulevard and to the west by Nose Hill Drive.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $96,806 in 2005, and there were 9.1% low income residents living in the neighborhood. As of 2000, 29.6% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 4.1% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 5.5% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Hawkwood Elementary School (public school) and by St. Maria Goretti Elementary (Catholic). Students in the public system would then continue on to F.E. Osborne Junior High School and then on to Sir Winston Churchill High School, and beginning in September 2013, Robert Thirsk High School. Catholic system students go on to St. Jean Brebeuf Junior High School, and to St. Francis High School.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Hawkwood Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 2 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-17.