From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hawthorn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hawthorn may refer to:
- Crataegus (hawthorn), a large genus of shrubs and trees in the family Rosaceae
- Rhaphiolepis (hawthorn), a genus of about 15 species of evergreen shrubs and small trees in the family Rosaceae
- Hawthorn maple, Acer crataegifolium, a tree variously classified in families Sapindaceae or Aceraceae
- The Common hawthorn, the species for which the above are named.
- Hawthorn, Pennsylvania, a city in the United States
- Hawthorn, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia
- Hawthorn, South Australia, a suburb of Adelaide, Australia
- Mount Hawthorn, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth, Australia
- The Hawthorns, the stadium for the West Bromwich Albion F.C. in England
- The Hawthorns station, a train and metro station that serves the ground
- Hawthorn, County Durham, a village in County Durham, in England
- Hawthorn, Wiltshire, a locality of Corsham, Wiltshire, England
- Hawthorn, Hampshire, a village in Hampshire, in England
- Hawthorns, Staffordshire, a village in Staffordshire, in England
- Hawthorn (Rhondda Cynon Taf), a village in Rhondda Cynon Taf, in Wales
- The Hawthorns (University of Bristol), a student residence at the university of Bristol.
- Hawthorn Leslie and Company, a British shipbuilder usually referred to as "Hawthorn" and located in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Mike Hawthorn, English racing driver, 1958 F-1 World Champion
- Hawthorn Football Club, the Hawthorn Hawks are an Australian rules football club
- Hawthorn Suites, a hotel chain in the United States
- Hawthorn Hall, a former house in Hall Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.