April 23, 1983 |
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Hayley-Marie Coppin (born 23 April 1983) is an English glamour model from Essex, England known for her topless and nude modelling as well as softcore pornography. Coppin began her modelling career in 2003 with Page 3 appearances in The Sun and The Daily Star. She became a regular fixture on Page 3 and went on to appear in features and on covers of numerous ‘lads mags’ including Maxim, Loaded, FHM, Max Power, Nuts and Zoo, as well as Playboy and Perfect 10.
Coppin is also established as a lingerie and commercial model having worked for Figleaves, Playtex, LA Fitness, and starred in adverts for Lillets and the NHS. She has appeared in numerous music videos including the 2006 song ‘Out of Touch’ by Uniting Nations, Max Graham ‘Owner of a Lonely Heart’ and Status Quo ‘The Party Ain’t Over yet’.
Film and other work
Coppin played a Swedish student in the 2004 short film Cashback as well as the feature-length version of the same movie in 2005, directed by Sean Ellis. She also appeared in an episode of A Touch of Cloth in 2013. In 2008 she started her own website, Hayley’s Secrets, which she runs herself and contributes to daily.
- "Hayley-Marie Coppin: her pantyhose galleries".
- "Hayley-Marie Coppin's Page3.com". The Sun: Page 3. Retrieved 2012-02-19.
- "TheDailyStar.co.uk/Starbabes". TheDailyStar.co.uk/Starbabes. Retrieved 2009-06-08.
- "Loaded.co.uk/New-MacKenzie-Girlfriends". Loaded.co.uk/New-Mackenzie-Girlfriends. Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Perfect10.com/ModelList". Perfect10.com/ModelList. Retrieved 2009-06-08.[dead link]
- "Hayley-Marie.com/MusicVideos". Hayley-Marie.com/MusicVideos. Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Cashback". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2009-06-08.
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pornography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|