Haynes International Motor Museum
|Haynes International Motor Museum|
The museum is divided into ten halls.
- Hall one includes exhibits dating from before 1910 including a 1900 Clement 2.25 hp Voiturette and a 1910 Renault Twin Cylinder AX.
- Hall two, The Red Room, contains red sports cars from around the world including a 1981 Lamborghini Countach and a 1965 AC Cobra.
- Hall three includes a wide range of cars from a 1953 Morris Minor to a 1971 Rolls-Royce Corniche.
- Halls four and five cover British and American classic cars, from a 1965 Morris Mini Cooper to a 1959 Cadillac Sedan de Ville and 1965 Jaguar E-Type. Pride of place in the American collection is a 1931 Duesenberg J Derham bodied Tourster, one of only eight built.
- Hall six focuses on speedway motorcycles
- Hall seven depicts varied disciplines of motorsport including a 1996 Ferrari Formula 1 Type F310 (DC) and 1926 Bugatti Type 35B.
- Hall eight covers British cars.
- Hall nine covers British motorcycles, including rare models by BSA and Norton
- Hall ten has cars built since 1980.
The museum also has an outdoor military vehicle collection, Autogame Experience including penny arcade games of the 1950s & 1960s, retro 1980s classics and 1990s favourites such as 'Sega Rally' and Michael Schumacher's Formula One 1996 Ferrari F310 show car.
- Haynes International Motor Museum, Registered Charity no. 292048 at the Charity Commission
- "Red is the colour". BBC Somerset. 17 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-10-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Haynes International Motor Museum.|