From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hazara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hazara may refer to:
- The Hazara people, a Persian-speaking people in central Afghanistan and south western Pakistan
- Hazara-i-Karlugh, Qarluq soldiers of various dynasties in Central Asia and Pakistan
- Hazara, Pakistan, a region comprising several districts in the eastern part of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan.
- Hazara Division, a former division comprising several districts in the western part of Pakistan, formed in 1970 and dissolved in 2000 (not to be confused with the Hazara nation).
- Hazara District, a former district in the former Peshawar Division in the Northwest province of Pakistan (until 1976).
- Hazara, Swat, a village in the Swat District of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan.
- Hazara Town, an area on the outskirts of Quetta, Pakistan, where a large number of Hazara people reside.
- Kala Dhaka (also called the Black Mountain of Hazara), a mountain range and tribal area in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pakistan.
- Hazarajat, central highlands region of Afghanistan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.