Headless Horseman (disambiguation)
The Headless Horseman is a fictional character that appears in many venues. The term commonly refers to the Headless Horseman ("Legend of Sleepy Hollow"). a fictional character in the 1820 short story "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" by Washington Irving. The term may also refer to:
- The Headless Horseman (1922 film), a horror film starring Will Rogers
- The Headless Horseman (1934 film), a film produced by ComiColor Cartoons
- A fictional character in the Disney film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949)
- Headless Horseman, a fictional character in the horror film Sleepy Hollow (1999) that was partly based on The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving
- Headless Horseman (film), a 2007 film that aired on the Sci Fi Channel
In legends and ghost stories
- Dullahan, a headless horseman from Irish mythology
- Headless Horseman, a ghost in Prestbury, Gloucestershire
- "Headless Horseman", a Halloween story told in St. Williams, Ontario
- The Headless Horseman (album), a 2002 album by Pegazus
- "Headless Horseman", a song by Pigmy Love Circus on the album The Power of Beef (2003)
In video games
- Headless Horseman is a fictional character in Team Fortress 2, in Halloween events 2012
- The Headless Horseman appears as a fictional character in the video game World of Warcraft, that comes in the themed Halloween period called Hallow's End.
- The Horseman also appears in Assassin's Creed III as a side quest for Connor to disprove is real. He finds the Horseman is indeed real.
- Headless Horseman Hayrides, a Halloween attraction in Ulster Park, New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Headless Horseman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.