From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up headman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Headman may refer to:
- Village head, an occupation
- Dibao, a village-level Qing official
- Tusi (Chinese: 土司, p tǔsī), tribal leaders recognized or appointed by the Chinese over nearby peoples
- Penghulu, a Malay local chief
- Headman Shabalala (1945–1991), South African singer
- Headman (G.I. Joe), a fictional villain in the G.I. Joe universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.