From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up headset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Headset may refer to:
- Headset (audio), audio headphone(s), particularly with an attached microphone
- Headset (bicycle part), a bicycle part that connects the fork to the frame
- Headset (band), an electronica / hip-hop group
- Headset (American band), an American alternative rock band
- Head-mounted display, a small video display mounted on a helmet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Headset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.