From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up healer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Healer may refer to:
- Healer (alternative medicine), someone who purports to aid recovery from ill health
- Faith healer
- Traditional healer
Film and television
- The Healer (film), a 1935 American film by Reginald Barker
- Healer (film), a 1994 American film starring Tyrone Power, Jr.
- "The Healer" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), a 2006 episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "Healer" (The Twilight Zone), a 1985 episode of The New Twilight Zone
- The Healers (audio drama), an audio drama based on Doctor Who
- The Healers (film), a 1974 American TV film featuring Lance Kerwin
- The Healer (album), a 1989 album by John Lee Hooker
- The Healers (album), a 1987 album by David Murray
- Healer by Hillsong. It was performed by Michael Guglielmucci.
- Healer / Across the Shields, a 2009 EP by Torche
- Johnny Marr and the Healers
- The Healer, a song from the album New Amerykah Part One (4th World War) by Erykah Badu
- Healer (gaming), a character type in video games
- Healer (comics), a mutant in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Healer (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in Dungeons & Dragons
- Healer (role variant), a role variant of the Keirsey Temperament Sorter
- The Healer, a novel by Frank G. Slaughter
- Healer, a science fiction novel by F. Paul Wilson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.