From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Heeley.
Healey may refer to:
- Healey (automobile), various car manufacturers and models bearing the Healey name
- Healey (surname), people with the surname Healey
- Mike Healey, a fictional character from Neighbours
- Healey Willan (1880-1968), Anglo-Candadian composer
- Chadwyck-Healey baronets, an English baronetcy seated in Surrey
- Places in England
- Healey, Greater Manchester
- Healey, Kirklees, West Yorkshire
- Healey, Northumberland
- Healey, North Yorkshire
- Healey, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Healey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.