Healthcare in Cyprus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Health in Cyprus)
A systematic population analysis of deaths in the adult population (ages 15–59) and released in 2010 in The Lancet place Cyprus as the country with the lowest mortality in females and 14th lowest mortality in males.
Main article: List of hospitals in Cyprus
- Golna, C; Pashardes P; Allin S; Theodorou M; Merkur S; Mossialos E. (2004). "Helathcare systems in transition: Cyprus.". WHO Regional Office for Europe on behalf of the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. Archived from the original on 2010-05-14. Retrieved 2009-03-01.
- "Cyprus – WHO". World Health Organization. 2008. Retrieved 2009-03-02.
- "Cyprus – Infant mortality rate". Globalis. Retrieved 2009-03-02.
- "UK 'has a high early death rate'". BBC News. 2010-04-29.
- Rajaratnam JK, Marcus JR, Levin-Rector A, et al. (May 2010). "Worldwide mortality in men and women aged 15–59 years from 1970 to 2010: a systematic analysis". Lancet 375 (9727): 1704–20. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(10)60517-X. PMID 20434763.