Healthcare in Guntur
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014)|
||This article is incomplete. (May 2013)|
Healthcare in Guntur is provided by many facilities supported by both the government and private institutions. It is one of the top cities on the east coast region of India in providing excellent medical and health care facilities.
- The Guntur General Hospital provides free health care to people across the coastal districts.
Non Profit/Charity Hospitals
- The Sanakara Eye Hospital
- VIMS was established at Viswanagar to serve the people in the rural areas that are to the south and west of the city.
- Guntur General Hospital
- Sankar Eye Hospital
- "Sankara Eye Hospital goes hi-tech". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 1 March 2007.
- The Viswamandiram Welcomes You