Healy River Airport
|Healy River Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: PAHV – FAA LID: HRR|
|Owner||State of Alaska|
|Elevation AMSL||1,263 ft / 385 m|
Healy River Airport (ICAO: PAHV, FAA LID: HRR) is a state owned, public use airport serving Healy, a community located in the Denali Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Healy River Airport covers an area of 1,294 acres (524 ha) at an elevation of 1,263 feet (385 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 15/33 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,912 by 60 feet (888 x 18 m).
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2005, the airport had 1,300 aircraft operations, an average of 108 per month: 61.5% general aviation and 38.5% air taxi. At that time there were 7 aircraft based at this airport: 85% single-engine and 14% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for HRR ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective May 31, 2012.
- "Alaskan ICAO Identifiers". Federal Aviation Administration. Retrieved August 7, 2009.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- Topographic map as of July 1976 from USGS The National Map
- Resources for this airport: