From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heap may refer to:
- Computer science
- Heap (data structure), a data structure commonly used to implement a priority queue
- Heap (programming) (or free store), an area of memory used for dynamic memory allocation
- Heap (analytics), a web analytics company
- Heap (mathematics), a generalization of a group
- The Heap, a golden-age comic book character similar to but well pre-dating Marvel Comics' Man-Thing and later re-imagined by Todd McFarlane for his series Spawn
HEAP as an acronym may refer to:
- High Explosive, Armor-Piercing ammunition and ordnance
- High Explosive Anti-Personnel ammunition and ordnance (i.e., usually French supplied weapons with English translation of manuals).
- Home Energy Assistance Program of New York, Ohio, and other US states
- Holocaust Education and Avoidance Pod, an idea put forth in Neal Stephenson's book Cryptonomicon, consisting of bundled information pertaining to guerilla warfare
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.