Hearne Municipal Airport
|Hearne Municipal Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: KLHB – FAA LID: LHB|
|Owner||City of Hearne|
|Elevation AMSL||285 ft / 87 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Hearne Municipal Airport (ICAO: KLHB, FAA LID: LHB) is a city-owned, public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) southwest of the central business district of Hearne, a city in Robertson County, Texas, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Hearne Municipal Airport covers an area of 395 acres (160 ha) at an elevation of 285 feet (87 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 18/36 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,001 by 75 feet (1,220 x 23 m). For the 12-month period ending June 8, 2007, the airport had 5,700 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 15 per day.
- FAA Airport Master Record for LHB ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective February 11, 2010.
- "Hearne Municipal Airport (IATA: none, ICAO: KLHB, FAA: LHB)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved March 22, 2010.
- PDF at Texas DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial image as of February 1995 from USGS The National Map
- Resources for this airport: