From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Kota Brahmin Community
- The Tuluva Hebbars, a community of Tulu-speaking Brahmins
- The Shivalli Brahmin Community
- The Havyaka Brahmin community
- The Panchagrama Brahmin community
- The Sthanika Brahmin community
- The Chitpavan Brahmin, a Marathi speaking Konkanastha Brahmin community in Karnataka where Hebbar is a family name instead of surname which is given to the head of the village in all the activities like Bhuta Kola
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|